Monday, May 30, 2005

R. Kelly In the Closet Part Two

I know I am late but when it comes to popular music that is my new thing, to be the last to hear something.

In Part 2 of the soap opera hip hop songfest Mr. Kelly reveals that husband has been cheating too.

Not only is the husband cheating, he is a pastor and he is on the DL.

Why did Kelly rip on the Pastors?

Is it because they got upset when the youth choir started singing I believe I can fly and Robert went back to sex singing?

Is it because they railed against him for having an alleged proclivity for pretty YOUNG things?

Well if I know Pastors, and I think I do, it's war now. And nothing is worse than a mad pastor. Just ask John Kerry. They don't fight fair. And R. Kelly is easy to attack, but hard to injure because this is one black man who does not give a damn what you think about him. (Just keep buying the music)

But you know and I know the Pastors are not an innocent bunch of choir boys and girls. First of all they probably deserve a little rip. They have been ripping at gay men for years while paying them to play those riffs on the organ. They have used homosexuality as that sin that we can all look down upon because it does not apply to us. It has been a feel good sin for far too long.

Yet a part of me is saddened by this turn of events. What can we trust these days? Marriage is a joke, the church is being led by boy loving priests, philandering pastors and now men on the downlow. Oh where can I run?

I am not depressed at all about this I just wonder what's next?

Where is the safe space?

1 Comments:

At Monday, May 30, 2005 8:56:00 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

Harold,

A prominent pastor in Chicago said several years ago, you will be surprised at the amount of pastors who are gay. I guess the right term is DL. As for R Kelly, I stopped buying his music when I found out he was messing around with little girls. My sister gave one of my aunts a gospel album of R Kelly. I asked her how can you even support him after what he did. Her response was, I like the message, I'm not condoning what he did, but he has a nice message. I told her, I have too many principles to buy from someone like this. We must stand up for what is right. Too many times, we let people off the hook because they pay R lip service to God. I told her I think those who buy his album is just as guilty as he is. But, I think this is so typical of the Black community.

Anyway, as far as the Church is concerned, the homosexual spirit has always been there. Even King James who wrote or translated the bible, history has shown he was a homosexual. That spirit is all throughout the bible. I also think that the reason homosexuality has become so rampant in the Black community is because of the meats we buy have been treated with hormones. Look at this page on my blog and you will then begin to see what is happening. Things are only going to get worst unless we change our diets. This is only the beginning...


http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=11193441&postID=111569338179331908

I'm sorry for ranting on your blog...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home