Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Things that make me go hmmm or what the--was s/he thinking

Things that make me go hmmm...

the fact that I am posting a blog when I am trying to hold two full time jobs, a teaching position and planning a big banquet in less than three weeks.

the fact that despite all these jobs I still don't have any money.

the fact that tonight was the first time in history that I watched an entire episode of American Idol only to hear Jenny from the block sing in Espanol.

that I went off donuts cakes and cookies cold turkey. Yet I can't get myself to exercise so weight is coming off s--l--o--w--l--y.

I told my beloved wife I am her love daddy


what the @#%%&! was s/he thinking....

Pacman Jones why?

Don Imus did you really think you could get away with the nappy headed ho's remark. Did you really think that your I'm sorry meant anything.

Unlike their male counterparts, most female student/athletes are students who play a sport. They are using their gifts as a means to another end. Yes, some may end up in the WNBA, but let's face it, the money is hardly the same. So why this weird jackass decides to jump off on these women is beyond me. Now the television gig is up Donny boy. Was it worth it?

The Attorney General Gonzales what is up with lying to congress man. be a man and say Georgie made me do it or he was gonna let Dick Cheney stick a dildo up my ass.

When one of the residents of one of my apartment buildings had the audacity to call me a N-word. Now when he said it he shot off running but I had promised him that if he ever slipped he would be in a hot mess for real.

Well he is in a hot mess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home