Thursday, June 02, 2005

What I like about Love

Love is weird, kinda squishy often hard.
Love is simple, but simple ain't always easy
Love makes some folks really queasy.
Love makes me wanna walk and shout and dance all at the same time.

I love complicated stuff. Because I am complicated. I can be nice and I can be nasty and I can talk trash and be really sentimental.

I am in love, with the idea of love. Wait I know I need to make up my mind. But I think I have it all figured out.

I am in love with Condoleeza Rice. I wonder if she ever asked her mama why?

Condi is sexy woman, it must be the power. She has replaced Pam Grier
As the ultimate female fantasy. Well maybe a morphed Condi with Pam's bust.

Langston was right

Love was like a dream until I woke
Now that I am broke.

1 Comments:

At Friday, June 03, 2005 6:45:00 PM, Blogger summer of sam said...

pam grier breasts are two different sizes, and you can tell.

just an observation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home