Sunday, July 24, 2005

Fake Phone Call--Whitney Houston

Hello.

Harold this is Whitney. What's goin on?

Whitney who?

Aw hell to the naw. This is Whitney Houston don't play like you don't remember me.

The singer?

Who the f**k else?

Wow.

Hell yeah it's a wow for you.

I mean what can I do for you?

Nothing. Bobby handles everything.

So why did you call?

Aren't you a pastor?

No, I am a counselor.

I want to give my life back to Jesus.

Cool do that and go to church


Damnit Bobbi Kristina just ate a whole dozen Krispy Kremes.

"Girl, says Whitney, your ass is going to fat as hell."


"Bobby says Whitney I am talking to the pastor come and get u some prayer."

I am not a pastor I am a counselor.

"I don't need prayer, I ain't back in jail--yet."

What the hell says Whitney. I didn't need you after all.

Good bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home