Saturday, August 20, 2005

Al and Star Jones Reynolds on the Sunday Sizzle

We are happy to welcome one of television's brightest stars a woman who loves cheap and expensive shoes and her happy hetero husband Mrs. Star Jones Reynolds.

HG: Welcome to the Sunday Sizzle.

SJR: Thanks for having me.

HG: Those shoes don't look like payless to me.

SJR: These are not but rest assured I have some I wear around the house.

HG: Star we're happy to have you hear this morning but what's up.

SJR: (Shedding crocodile tears) Well, to be truthful I'm hurt. I am under attack by certain members of the media. When I was fat, they talked about me. When I did not have a man, they talked me. Now I've slimmed down and these same slime buckets still talking about. I get a wonderful proposal on national television and I have a beautiful wedding and these same sewer dwelling rats say my MAN is gay.

HG: Yeah, that sounds rough.

SJR: But I am a personality so I go with the flow but just like I buy and trash wigs if these m/f's don't get the f**k outta my bizness, I'm gonna have to cut a b**ch or two.

HG: Star calm down baby, it's gonna be alright.

SJR: Naw you don't understand, these clowns make fun of everything I do. I feel betrayed and the only thing I have to console are my adoring fans. They write me all the time, asking me to make their wishes come true. Last year I gave all of my audience cars, Tom Cruise jumped on my couch, they read whatever I tell them, our summer of Faulkner was great and in spite of all of my haters I am still fabulous.

HG: Star, honey, you did not give away cars, Tom Cruise did not jump on your sofa and you don't have a damn book club. Quit trying to be Oprah.

SJR: Halle Berry starred in my made for television movie. What the hell you mean, I 'm not Oprah, YES I AM!

HG: Star. Quit it now. Oh here's Al. Welcome to the sizzle Al.

AR: Thanks man. C'mon baby it's allright. (Star clutches Al tightly) That mean ole Oprah ghost is gone. America, do you see what you are doing to the lady in my life? I want her to stay with me. She is the lady in my life. Star is a brilliant attorney, talk show host and Nubian Princess. Why can't y'all just leave her alone. and leave me alone too.

HG: Does this happen often? This channeling into Oprah thing?

SJR: Miz Celie you tell Harpo to Beat Me? I should have won that damn Oscar.

AR: Lately pretty often, she also does Meredith, Joy, and Barbara Walters. Last night she was Halle Berry in the rape scene from Monster's Ball. She was good.

HG: Wow. How do you get back to reality?

AR: Every night I have to say Star, Lay Back In My Tenderness Let's Make This A Night We Won't Forget. Girl, I Need Your Sweet Caress, Reach Out To A Fantasy Two Hearts In The Beat Of Ecstasy, Come To Me, And I Will Keep You Warm Through The Shadows Of The Night, Let Me Touch You With My Love I Can Make You Feel So Right And Baby Through The Years Even When We're Old And Gray I Will Love You More Each Day 'Cause You Will Always Be The Lady In My Life.

SJR: All y'all abstaining cuz you ain't got nuthin, y'all hear that.

HG: Since you opened that door, Al let's talk about the rumors about your sexuality. Why does everyone question your heterosexuality?

AR: Gibbs it is like this life has a lot of problems and one morning in New York As I, Turn Up The Collar On My Favorite Winter Coat This Wind Is Blowin' My Mind
You know, I See The Kids In The Street, With Not Enough To Eat Who Am I, To Be Blind? Pretending Not To See Their Needs A Summer's Disregard, A Broken Bottle Top
And A One Man's Soul They Follow Each Other On The Wind Ya' Know 'Cause They Got Nowhere To Go That's Why I Want You To Know (Rising from the interview sofa, striking a pose and grabbing his crotch)


HG: (music building in the background) Al, what do you think you are doing...Y'all need some serious help.

AR: (singing) I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways And No Message Could Have Been Any Clearer If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place

SJR: (singing background) (If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place)

AR: (singing) Take A Look At Yourself, And Then Make A Change

SJR: (background singing) (Take A Look At Yourself, And Then Make A Change)

SJR & AR: (Na Na Na, Na Na Na, Na Na,Na Nah)

SJR: See Gibbs, me and Al we thinking about being the black version of Sonny and Cher, Peaches and Herb, Marvin and Tammy, Donny and Marie.

HG: Peaches and Herb and Marvin and Tammy were black.

SJR & AR: (ignoring Gibbs) (Star slinging back the weave ala Cher and singing) Babe, I got you Babe, I got you babe

HG: Hell to the Naw fo real.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, August 21, 2005 10:18:00 AM, Blogger Black Wombmyn Chat said...

I always sensed there was something within Da' Star-Jizzle for which she was earnestly searching--something within her, that was desperately unfulfilled, a thing for which she was yearning terribly...and now I GET it...

So, it WASN'T for a husband who would truly read Playboy just for the excellent journalism.

Ah, I see, Sensei. Thank you.

 
At Monday, August 22, 2005 10:57:00 AM, Blogger SGL CafĂ©.com said...

LOL ...

You kill me!!

LOL!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home