Sunday, August 07, 2005

Welcome to the Sunday Sizzle

In deference to those great bloggers such as the renown queen of Chicago the one and only Summer M. I have been called by the great guru of blog to launch a new sunday tabloid blog called Sunday Sizzle.

This new blog is being offered to set the record straight.

Our first story deals with a woman who is near and dear to my heart. Ever since I first heard Saving all My Love for You I have been madly enamored with her talent.

Yes I am speaking of none other than Ms. Whitney Houston-Brown. Ms. Whitney as I love to call her gave me an exclusive interview this past week and during our talk she said that the Being Bobby Brown television show that is so wildly popular on Bravo is not a reality show but a scripted television program in the spirit of Fat Actress and The Comeback.

Ms. Whitney tells me that of course she is not nearly as ghetto as the show implies. She would never utter a term like the infamous "Hell to the Naw" unless it had been scripted.

"People are forgetting that I have made several major motion pictures." said the lovely Ms. Whitney. "I am a musician and an an actress but above all I am a personality." She did admit that some of Mr. Brown's legal problems are at the root of this program.

"Bravo said that they would pay Bobby for acting in his environment. At first I was like hell to the naw, oops I mean no way but when I figured how many blunts, I mean how many rocks, I mean how many stocks we could purchase I guess I said deal."

According to Ms. Whitney the people at Bravo tried to stage a number of ghetto fabulous numbers for the Brown family and according to the audience reaction its a hit.

"Bobby has needed a hit for a long time. I thought I was going to lose my mind if he tried to sing that damn roni song again." But I interjected, Ms. Whitney a few of my colleagues have condemned your choice of hair piece and wardrobe on the show.

"Those are jealous bitches, this is my hair. Damnit. It's all mine. It's on my Visa Bill now."

I asked Ms. Whitney about her reported drug use.

Now Gibson, why would I Whitney Houston do drugs. I am beautiful and rich. It was not an act when I said crack is whack. Now I must leave because I have to get in character to verbally duke it out with that closet dyke Wendy Williams.

"Well have a good time" "Just shut your mouth and remember whitney houston does not due crack because crack is whack.

Thank you Ms. Whitney

Anything Baby

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 09, 2005 6:46:00 AM, Blogger summer of sam said...

i'm glad i've inspired the sunday sizzle.

sincerely,
summer, alleged queen of chicago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home