Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Beat that Bitch with a Bush

Okay maybe it's just the fact that my allergies are acting up and I am sick of not being able to breathe and I want my nose to stop running.

But Barbara Bush can kiss my black ass. Not really because wrinkle face bet not come near me. Look at what the white haired heifer (literally) said:

"What I'm hearing, which is sort of scary, is they all want to stay in Texas. Everyone is so overwhelmed by the hospitality. And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this is working very well for them."

Is this the compassionate conservatism that the Bush family likes to proclaim they practice. Sure its okay to live in a stadium it's prolly better than what they lived in at home.

This is going to be a long drama and its just beginning.

Meanwhile Beat that Bush Bitch with a stick.

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 07, 2005 3:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Wednesday, September 07, 2005 4:28:00 PM, Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

Great post. Just passing through, I'm liking your blog by the way.

 
At Wednesday, September 07, 2005 9:33:00 PM, Blogger E said...

I still can't believe she had the gall to say that crap. It does make me want to smack her a couple times. The nerve.

 
At Thursday, September 08, 2005 9:42:00 AM, Blogger Clay said...

i love the post title -- can you imagine what the Bush family says when they are not being interviewed??

 
At Monday, September 26, 2005 10:16:00 PM, Blogger SGL CafĂ©.com said...

And thus it becomes crystal clear where Dubya got it from.

Momma always said, "The apple don't fall far from the bush."

Err, Tree.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home