Sunday, October 02, 2005

The Answer is NO

My lovely daughter called me today and we discussed one of the recent stumbles she encountered in life. About a month ago her "new" boyfriend, confessed that he and his old girlfriend were pregnant.

To her credit my lovely one did not lose her mind or even snap at the brother, but I know in a way her heart was broken. But like her dad, she is a trouper, and she never lets anyone know when they get to her.

So this dude who we shall call lameassnegro, who I did call out as a lameassnegro when I met him, (because I am a good judge of character) catches up with daddy's darling at the mall where they work and he invites her to the baby shower.

It seems his babymama and him were havin a baby shower and he could invite some people so he invites daddy's darling. (now when she told me this I had a few choice words for the lame ass motherf**er, i mean negro.) She said she told him she knew it was the 21st century and all but that was more than she really needed to do.

Daddy he's been listening to that old skool music station too long. He must think I am going to bust up in the joint singin that old lame song you used to play by Vesta
Congratulations.

He told my daughter that the fact that he was about to be somebody's daddy and somebody's babydaddy should not keep them from hanging together. So let's go out next week or something.

The daughter said to herself is this for real. Then once she realized that he was serious she looked at him and said The answer is NO.

I'm so proud.

2 Comments:

At Monday, October 03, 2005 7:55:00 AM, Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

LOL - looks like your daughter did you well. I would have said NO too...unless he was rich.

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

 
At Monday, October 03, 2005 2:15:00 PM, Blogger summer of sam said...

was this a, "i'm proud i raise you," moment?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home