Tuesday, November 22, 2005

My Favorite Crack Addict

I think I have written about this woman before, she is a crack addict, not a suspected addict but one who has been confirmed. Not only is she a crack addict she is also involved in her church, she works with the youth, she has a great heart for young people.

She also is mother of two girls she adopted when their parents were sent to prison by a judge. So she is a good person but her addiction is driving her to the very depths of hell. When I refer to hell it is not the hell of theology or denomination. I am speaking of the hell that Paul referred to when he found hismslf conflicted. Doing what he should not do and not being able to do what he should.

She was recently arrested for prostitution. It was all over the newspaper and local radio. So its no secret in our town. I recently spoke with Sarah after she was released from jail.

Sarah: Gibby I did not like being in jail one bit.

Gibby: I'm sure.

Sarah: I was entrapped.

G: Why do you say that?

S: Because I kept asking the man was he a police officer talkin to me like that.

G: And you believed him.

S: My sister says I am too friendly with everybody.

G: Sarah, my friend Monica said the only women who prostitute these days are on drugs. Now we know you are on crack. Don't you think it is time to pull up?

S: What??? I was not trying to do no crack.

G: Please tell that to somebody trying to fool themselves. Monica is right! Women who want to sell their bodies rent a pole in a strip joint. You my sister are on crack admit it to yourself don't worry bout me.

S: Yeah I have an affinity to the deriative. But still I wasn't trying to be no ho.

G: Sarah, please, just stop it. I don't know much, and tryin to know less about that kind of crap but everybody knows you were picked up on Castle Hill Road, the ho stroll in our town.

S: You know the 66 (Phillips-Cononco) gas station is on that street. I was down there trying to get the girls--

G: Will you stop it for goodness sakes. Woman you cannot keep a dime in your pocket. You been evicted three times in the last four years, your lights and your gas have been turned off. You "borrowed" the girl scout cookie money for goodness sake. Your car was repo'd and you cain't find no job and now you on administrative leave as subsitute teacher. You weren't out there for the girls, you wanted some crack.

S: Whatever you say Mr. High and Holy.

G: I just want you to keep this shit real

S: I did not do anything unusual. I was just talkin to the man, he was talkin about me givin him head and him playin in my pussy so I got in his car and the next thing I knew cops were all around.

G: And so you think normal ordinary everyday women allow "white cop-looking muthafuckas to talk them about giving some head and then they get in car with these potential serial killers cuz they just tryin to be hospitable?

Silence

S: Fuck you.

G: Only in your dreams and my nightmares.

S: You a Punk Ass Bitch

G: And you are a Literal Serial Ho (for real, for real)

Laughter then tears.

3 Comments:

At Friday, November 25, 2005 4:48:00 PM, Blogger Ya boy Maurice said...

LOL, Ms. Sarah is wild as hell... She needs prayer and deliverance

 
At Monday, November 28, 2005 4:27:00 PM, Blogger E said...

Damn. There are no words. Thanks for sharing.

 
At Tuesday, November 29, 2005 4:34:00 PM, Blogger SGL CafĂ©.com said...

Wow. This is one of your best exchanges.

Gibby, you need your own show. Seriously. The masses are ready for this sort of realness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home