Monday, February 20, 2006

I'm Missing Summer

Summer where are you?

I'm losing my mind without your wack writings!

You'd be my muse but your demeanor is too hard for me.

I am beginning to believe you are a white girl who opened a brotha's nose and left him hangin.

Baby please come back I need you

I ain't too proud to beg

Baby come back, you can blame it all on me.
I was wrong and I just can't live without ya.


Summer go ahead piss on Star Jones, Rag on Oprah, Declare open season on Kangay, Messirah and Mrs. Bobby Brown.

I need to laugh again come back baby come back.

(To the tune of Home from the Wiz)
When I think of Sum-mer
I see a chick
who can blog her lez ass off.


I need you Summer. I want you Summer. The sexual harrassment complaint is dropped. the intern pay issue gone. Just come back baby please.

5 Comments:

At Monday, February 20, 2006 7:21:00 AM, Blogger summer of sam said...

ah, harold. that's the sweetest.

i'm back today. i swear.

 
At Monday, February 20, 2006 1:11:00 PM, Blogger nahmix said...

Hilarious!!! But is it ok that I think this would go better to the tune of Regina Bell's Baby, Come to Me?

 
At Monday, February 20, 2006 6:45:00 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

this is true love summer/harold. i think y'all might want to think about eloping and/or planning a beach wedding in the south pacific. this declaration here is what quality relationships are made of.

 
At Tuesday, February 21, 2006 5:17:00 PM, Blogger lilmzbabygrl said...

We all missed Summer.. but no one voiced it more eloquently than you did... beautiful... so much luv in the building I swear...

And thank you for your words on my blog.. I really needed them... and appreciate them.

 
At Wednesday, February 22, 2006 5:57:00 PM, Blogger summer of sam said...

all of y'all need to quit hatin'.

(even if you ain't really hatin'.)

maybe some of y'all could learn from harold. i'm just saying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home